Wednesday, January 2, 2008

From Coogee Beach

Hi-
We're about 25 minutes south east of Sydney at a popular beach spot. Lucky me - I've found a nice private, women only beach nearbye! We've both been in the water several times. It's cold but refreshing. There's lots of shops and restaraunts around so Dad is in heaven. He's going to eat his way through eat town I think! He's getting brown like an Indian and I'm not far behind him!

If I get my butt in gear, I'll book a day trip to the Blue mountains for tomorrow and allow for an overnight stay if I feel like it. It's suppose to be like the grand canyon but GREEN! We'll leave for New Zealand on the 7th of Jan. but not before we finish our tans.

I ran at 7 am this morning along the beach. It was wonderful. I did part of the run on the boardwalk then about 10 minutes, calf deep in the water. (Gotta work off this beer belly somehow! ha ha ha)

I've had trouble uploading photos but I'll keep trying. All the best to everyone.
Love, Jen

No comments: