Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thurs. Dec. 27, 2007

It was rainy today so instead of the beach plans, we went to the AU Museum - dad wanted to go....he's a history buff apparently. We went there, St. Mary's Church (thought mom would like that), the Prisoner Barracks Museum and then the top of the Tower - for a 360 degree view of the city. (Like the Needle in Seattle). It was a good day, despite starting off being rainy.

I haven't posted any photos yet because I can't find my camera cable but I'll pop the sim card in next time and load up a few. In the meantime, I'm trying to arrange something for viewing the spectacular fireworks display for NYE! The locals say the harbor vantage points start getting taken by 9 am! I'm considering getting a spot on one of the harbor boats for a really good view but I might have to sell a small, cute, child to pay for it! :-)

Plans for the beach tomorrow.
Cheers to all-
Jen

No comments: