Monday, October 1, 2007

Last Day in CO

So my last day in CO was terrific. I asked for and received a ride on a cool chopper - see photo. Damian and I rode his bike to Boulder, CO, had lunch, shopped around a bit and came home. Dave's 5 nephews are in from Louisiana to work at the refinery for the month so it's a bit of a zoo here. Lot's of enterainment with the 20 something year olds, out on the road for a while! Jay and I had one more pint in a local pub in Golden CO, about the size of my old living room! The beer here sure is good! I'm heading out tomorrow and plan to make it about 680 miles to Oklahoma City. I want to see the memorial of the OK City Bombing. After that, I'll head to Memphis then N.C. to see my Aunt Pat, Cousin Tony, wife and kids! Can't wait to see more family.

No comments: