Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fri / Sat 9/21-22

Friday /Sat, September 21 - 22, 2007

Yesterday was another long driving day – I left Custer State Park around 10 am and headed to Arvada, CO to visit Jay. It took me about 9 hours total to do the 400 miles. (I took a few photos, stopped for gas, etc.) I only hit traffic once for about 20 minutes and that was due to an accident. I’ve been really lucky with the driving. Mostly out on 2 lane highways and when on a major interstate, very few cars! The RV is now parked for at least a few days out in front of Jay’s house. He’s got two great roommates / friends and I’ve got my own bedroom and bathroom! The best part is I now have people to talk to!! I guess I missed conversation more than I thought. I’ll pedal around the lake and maybe out to the Rocky Mountains – hopefully one of the guys will take me on a motorcycle ride too. It’s about 75 degrees here today – another gorgeous day! I’m not too concerned with getting out and doing all the hikes and bike trails around – more interested in relaxing and enjoying time with family.

No comments: